Are you looking for an internship where you can learn a lot about 3D metal printers in order to become an expert in the field? And where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do with us?
We are looking for an MBO trainee for our growing and innovative business who wants to contribute with his or her knowledge to new initiatives in a technical company. You will be working in a young team consisting of 8 employees.
The main activities in this position are:
- Propose and implement improvement points in the workshop;
- Participate in the Terborg – Eindhoven team;
- Create designs for 3D printing;
- Operate plastic/metal printers;
- Post-process printed products.
A look behind the scenes
What do we ask of you?
- You are following an MBO course in the field of product engineering / mechanical engineering or mechatronics;
- You would like to learn something about 3D metal printers and how they work;
- You enjoy being practical and figuring things out;
- You are able to work independently and take initiative
What do we offer?
You get a place in an innovative family business where the working atmosphere is pleasant and informal. Within our company you work continuously on the rapidly developing 3D printing technology and latest machines with the latest state of the art.
K3D is a full-service company in the field of industrial 3D metal printing (additive manufacturing). Every day we are involved in the production of AM parts including post-processing, but also consultancy and training in the field of Additive Manufacturing (AM). We have two state-of-the-art production facilities, namely SLM and DED. Our head office is located in Terborg and the second branch is located on the Brainport Industries Campus (BIC) in Eindhoven. Incidentally, we are part of Royal Kaak, a leading manufacturer of industrial bakery equipment.