Are you looking for an internship or graduation assignment that gives you a lot of freedom and the opportunity to develop yourself? And where you can contribute to new initiatives in a technical company? Incidentally, perhaps most importantly, are you interested in 3D metal printers and how they work? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do with us?
For our growing and innovative business, we are looking for an HBO trainee / graduate who likes to take on the challenge of optimizing processes. You will work in a young team consisting of 8 employees and you can contribute to innovative projects.
The internship / graduation assignment can be formulated together in one of these directions:
- Develop material parameters for the printing process;
- Exploring software for design / work preparation;
- Create designs for 3D metal printing;
- Programming 6 + 2 axis robot.
A look behind the scenes
What do we ask of you?
Knowledge and experience
- You are following a higher vocational education in the field of industrial design / mechanical engineering or mechatronics;
- You would like to learn something about 3D metal printers and how they work;
- You enjoy being practical and figuring things out;
- You are able to work independently and take initiative;
- You have ambition to develop further.
We work with self-managing teams that are open to your input and are therefore looking for someone with the following personal characteristics:
You are eager to learn and would like to learn the details of our work, in order to become an expert in the field. In addition, you are real team player driven by a technical challenge. Moreover, you are flexible in your work.
What do we offer?
We offer you an appropriate internship allowance and you get a place in an international family business where the working atmosphere is pleasant and informal. Within our company you work continuously on the rapidly developing 3D printing technology and industrial applications.
Do you contribute to the technology of tomorrow?
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly by telephone on 0315-339432.