K3D is expanding in Eindhoven and is looking for an AM Engineer to join the team. In this compact team you will have a diverse role.
The main activities in this position are:
- Further building the ecosystem around the complete (supply) chain for additive manufacturing and maintaining a customer network together with colleagues;
- Contributing to, designing for and being involved in the complete process around additive manufacturing of metal parts for various markets;
- Attending fairs, giving lectures and speaking about 3D metal printing technology and related opportunities;
- Acquiring new customers, preparing and following up quotes for customers who have expressed interest;
- Advising customers on design and finding opportunities for 3D metal printing services;
- Creating designs for and on behalf of clients;
- Preparing print jobs and print planning.
K3D is a full-service company in the field of industrial 3D metal printing (additive manufacturing). Services include the production of AM parts including post-processing, as well as consultancy and training in the field of Additive Manufacturing (AM). Our company has two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities for the production of metal AM parts for demanding industries. Our head office is located in Terborg and a second facility is located at the Brainport Industries Campus (BIC) in Eindhoven. K3D is a subsidiary of Royal Kaak, a leading manufacturer of industrial bakery equipment.
What do we ask of you?
Knowledge and experience
- You have completed a technical education at MBO-4 or HBO level;
- Practical experience with additive manufacturing is a plus;
- You have a pragmatic attitude and hands-on mentality;
- You are analytically strong and have an eye for detail;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience;
- You speak fluent English.
K3D is a young organization specializing in additive manufacturing of metals. We work with self-managing teams that are open to your input. We are therefore looking for someone with the following personal characteristics:
You are eager to learn: you want to learn the details of our work in order to become an expert in the field. You are a team player and are driven by technical challenge. Moreover, you are flexible in your work. We find it important that you live in the Brainport Eindhoven region but are willing to travel a few days a month to stay connected to our headquarters in Terborg.
What do we offer?
We offer you a good salary and excellent benefits. Furthermore, we offer you training opportunities to further develop your expertise. You will work in an international family business where the working atmosphere is pleasant and informal. Within our company you will continuously work on the rapidly developing 3D printing technology and industrial applications.
Did you get excited?
Then apply before 31-12-2022 by sending a cover letter and CV to the HR department of Royal Kaak (email@example.com). For more information, check out our website www.k3d.nl or www.werkenbijkaak.nl. Questions? Please call +31 (0)315 339111.